My Country v4.01.993 - Unlimited Money

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,084 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v4.01.993

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description:
Tired from old-school construction games lacking real action? My Country is the city builder for you! This challenging build-a-city Android game has enough content to entertain you for the longest time ever.

When building a city you are not limited to simple buildings construction. Take on hundreds of tasks for the benefit of your developing city. Moreover, you can even create a complex well-governed country.

Features of My Country for Android:

• Build houses to increase your city's population

• Hire professionals to grow a forest of skyscrapers in your city
• Develop industries, sign contracts and buy vehicles to transport the goods you produce

• Manage the ecology and energy use in your city by building power stations and parks

• Change the landscape: build canals, create lakes, plant trees and pave country roads

• Gather collection items from the residents of your country

• Construct office buildings and upgrade them to employ more citizens and create higher profits

Build your own city, develop industries and transportation infrastructure, hire employees, eliminate ecological threats and control energy use.

Download now My Country APK for free!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameinsight.mycountry
Mod Features:
Unlimited Dollars
Unlimited City Bucks

Screenshot:

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 41 times

drvortex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 8 years
This looks fun

Einji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the great work

Kojhgu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

My Country v4.01.993 - Unlimited Money was released by Sbenny and 7081 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.